Spring is right around the corner for the River Region and that means many good things are on the horizon: warmer weather, brighter days, gentle breezes and the chance to reclaim the traditional Southern outdoor lifestyle! Spring is the ideal time to rejuvenate not only ourselves after a long winter, but our landscapes as well. During winter, garden beds and landscapes often go neglected, leaving them looking tired and sparse.
What’s the cure?
Receiving a healthy dose of inspiration and trusted expert advice! Visit our stores anytime and you’ll be inspired by the visual ”treats”, or pick the brains of our experts and you’ll feel empowered with new knowledge – but visit us this weekend during our 5th annual Home & Garden Show and you’ll get a great jumpstart to your Spring planning and planting!
- FREE seminars (Click here for seminar schedule)
- FREE consultations with Southern Homes & Gardens Landscape designers
- Introductions to special plant varieties
- Idea & Inspiration Gardens
- Debut of our Monrovia Boutiques
- Store-wide specials & MORE!
Follow us on Facebook!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.